To start working with Addreality Player install and launch it on a device on which you want to broadcast your campaigns. The main screen will appear.
To connect your device (Player) to Addreality Manager you have to:
1. Setup Addreality Player on a device on which you want to broadcast your campaigns.
2. In Addreality Manager open the "Devices" section and press "Add device" button;
3. Set a name for your device and press the "Add" button;
4. Copy connection code;
5. Launch Addreality Player and press "Connect your device" button.
6. Enter connection code and press "OK" or enter.
After that your device will be ready for broadcast.
If you use "On-Premise" version you will need to specify the API-address of your server. This information is provided after the server installation.
Usually if you access your CMS using https://panel.domain, your API-address will be https://api.domain.
This address is specified in a "Server URL" field in the "Connection" settings.
Also you can manage your devices from "Devices" section of your CMS using the "Properties" button in the device's context menu