The "Subscriptions" section enables you to activate a subscription using the activation key and see all the previously activated subscriptions.
For subscription activation:
1. In your CMS open "Subscription" section.
2. In "Plans" tab select the subscription and click the "Subscribe now" button.
3. In opened subscription window you can edit:
- (1) Subscription type;
- (2) Number of devices (Number of licenses, if "Designer License" type selected);
- (3) Payment method. You can add or update your payment details.
Important: after making the changes, total charge will be changed according the data you entered.
Click the "Subscribe" button (4).
4. After subscription activation open the "My subscriptions" tab.
This section is designed to view information about subscriptions, and there is also the possibility:
- (1) Add a subscription;
- (2) If available, use the code to add the subscription;
- (3) Add / update payment details;
- (4) Display "Live" (active), "Unpaid" (unpaid), or "All" subscriptions;
- (5) Add devices to which you want to apply a subscription. To do this, click the "Add devices" button. Select the required device and click the "Apply" button.
It is also possible to activate a subscription in the "Devices" section
1. Go to Devices section.
2. Select the device you need and open the context menu.
3. Select Subscriptions section.
4. Select the subscription.
5. Click "Apply" button. The device will be activated.