The "Projects" section provides access to project templates uploaded to the platform.
Project templates are divided into user templates and pre-installed templates. A dedicated tumbler allows you to switch between them.
Project templates can be sent to media display points, used in advertisement campaigns, and saved for editing locally in Addreality Designer.
To send a template to media display points:
- In the template’s context menu, select "Playback".
- In the window that opens, select the media display points the template shall be sent to. If necessary, use the search bar in the window. Besides selecting specific media display points, you can also select tags. In this case, when you select a tag, all media display points tagged with it are selected.
- Click "Apply" to confirm your choice.
- The project template will be sent to the selected media display points.
To send a template to an advertisement campaign, select "Use" in this template’s context menu. You will be redirected to the advertisement campaign creation page.
To download a template, select "Download" in its context menu. The template will be downloaded to your computer. File of the template will be available for editing in Addreality Designer.
To delete a template, select "Delete" in its context menu. The template will be deleted from the platform.
Project templates usage
You can use any template for the campaign running or make a customized project in the Addreality Designer and upload it to Addreality Manager.
To use template for creating your campaign:
- Open “Campaigns” section and click “Create campaign” icon.
2. Enter campaign name on the left menu.
3. Click the “Choose project” on the right menu.
4. Select the template you need and click the “Choose” button.
5. To fill in the selected template with the content, click ”+” button on the upper-left side and select the content type you need.
6. Select the content in the opened window and click the “Choose” button.
7. To place the content on project zones, click left-mouse button and move the selected content to a zone.
8. After content adding you will see the relied zone number in the yellow circle on the upper-left corner of content icon.
9. Click “+” button under the “Devices”.
10. Select the device you need (the selected device will appear on the bottom line) and click “Apply” button.
11. You can save the advertising campaign by clicking floppy disk icon on the left menu.