The Addreality Player interface includes:
- Main screen;
The main screen includes:
- Menu dropdown button;
- status indicator of the program’s connection to the Addreality Manager;
- device connection to platform hint dropdown button;
- connection code input button;
- device connection to platform button.
The menu includes:
- the "Back" button for returning to the main screen;
- sections "General", "Connect", and "Devices" for navigating media display point settings;
- the "Continue playback" button for launching the last project template downloaded to the media display point;
- the "Update application" button for updating the program;
- the "Exit" button for exiting the program.