To create the advertising campaign schedule:
- Open the “Schedule”
Also this option is available while campaign editing (in the “Campaigns” section click the context menu and select “Schedule” item).
2. On the upper menu set the period (from one day to one year) for campaign media plan displaying.
3. In the list of campaigns click campaign you want to set the schedule for.
4. Set duration and schedule for selected campaign using edit buttons on the right menu.
5. Create a rule for the campaign playback by clicking “Add a rule” button.
6. Rule with the standard playback period (all day) will be displayed.
7. Click the “All day” button to set the period for your campaign and click “Ok”.
8. Click “Save” button.
9. After adding the rule, the campaign color in media plan grid will be changed.
Also, you can set the schedule for Broadcasting point using the “device running time” and “power on/off as scheduled” settings in the device menu (find more in “Devices” section).
Important! The campaigns playback starts from the upper one and then in order based on established conditions.
To filter by devices:
- Click “Devices” button at the top of the panel.
- Select devices you need and click “Apply”.