The "Content" page is employed to manage content that can be used in advertisement campaigns.
This page enables you to adjust element icon size – larger or smaller. There is a dedicated tumbler for this.
The page enables you to simultaneously select several elements in order to perform group actions over them. To do it:
- Click the "Select" button.
- Select the content elements you need.
- Perform the required actions.
- Prior to the actions described below, open the "Content" page.
To add content:
- Click the "Upload content" button and select the content type – file or text. The "Text" type implies a text file, the content of which will be entered in the editor at the next stage.
- If the "File" type has been chosen, select the files youneed in the window that opens and click the "Open" button. If the "Text" type has been chosen, enter the name and content of the file in the window that opens, then click "Save".
- The file will be added to the platform and displayed on the "Content" page.
To download content, open the context menu of the element you need and click "Download". The content will be saved to your computer.
This action is only available for content of the "File" type.
To change an elements name, open its context menu and click "Rename". In the window that opens, enter the new name and click the "Rename" button. The selected element will be renamed.
To delete elements:
- Choose one or more element on the page and click "Delete".
- Confirm deletion.
- The selected elements will be deleted from the platform.
The page enables you to preview content. To do this, click on the desired element and corresponding content will be displayed on screen.
For text files, the "Edit" button is also available, which is used to edit them.
After making changes to the contents of a text file, click "Save" to save your changes.
To create a new folder:
- Click on the "Add folder" button.
- In the window that opens, enter the folder name and click "Create".
- The folder will be added to the page.
To change the folder’s name, open its context menu, select "Rename", then enter the new name in the window that opens and click "Rename".
The folder will be renamed.
The page enables you to group elements located on the page into folders. To group your content, do one of the following:
- Drag the desired element – content or folder – into another folder where you want it to be stored;
- using the "Select" button, select the elements you need, click the "Move" button, in the window that opens specify the destination folder;
- to move elements up one level either use the procedure above or drag elements one by one onto the "Back" button (only applicable when elements are not in the root folder).
To delete a folder, open its context menu and click "Delete". Confirm deletion. The folder will be deleted from the platform, together with all media display points therein.
The page enables you to sort elements by type and name. To do this, use the corresponding menu and select the items you need. The page content will be updated.
The page enables you to search (filter) content and folders by specified parameters. To do this, use the corresponding menu and select the items you need. The page content will be updated.
The page enables you to set "lifetime" of the content – the period during which it will be displayed, if used. To set it:
- Select the element you need – file or folder, open its context menu and click "Properties".
- In the window that opens fill in date and time fields.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
The lifetime of the elected elements will be set.