To start working with the Addreality Manager, you will need your Addreality Manager address, login, and password, which you can ask from the employee in charge of platform administration.
To start your work with the Addreality Manager:
- Launch web browser, enter your Addreality Manager address into the address bar.
- If necessary, enter your login and password for authorization on the page that opens and press Enter.
- If your registration data were entered correctly, your Addreality Manager’s main page will be displayed.
The Addreality Manager is accessed via web interface. Its functionality is divided between the following pages:
- Campaigns – creation and editing of advertisement campaigns, sending them to media display points, adding content (Campaigns);
- Schedule – access to advertisement campaigns playback schedule with the option of editing (Schedule);
- Content – the section for uploading content to the Addreality Manager; content from this section can then be used in advertisement campaigns (Content);
- Devices – media display points management (Devices);
- Projects – template projects management (Projects);
- Audience – reports generation (Audience);
- Forms – data obtained from feedback forms (Forms);
- Monitoring – access to the platform’s logs (Monitoring);
- Settings – general settings, urgent announcements (Settings);
- Users – management of user account and groups (roles) within the platform (Users).
To access the pages "Monitoring", "Settings", and "Users", as well as the "Logout" link, click on the icon with user group acronym located in the upper right corner, then select the item you need in the opening menu.
Some actions in the Addreality Manager are performed using context menu. In the majority of cases, you can access the context menu by clicking on the button marked with three dots.