The "Text Input" layer enables gathering feedback from users interacting with the project template at media display points.
When the layer is added onto a screen, you will have to select a form that it will be connected to. Link between layer and form enables gathering and aggregation of data entered by users at media display points. After that, aggregated data can be sent to your Personal Profile.
If necessary, add a new form by clicking "New form …", then entering the form name and clicking "Create".
Input field connected to the created form will be added onto the screen.
To adjust layer settings, select it on the screen (stage) and use the "Layer" tab in the Properties panel.
Layer settings include:
- the "Form" field for selection or creation of the form to which the input field is connected;
- the "Variable" field for input of name for the variable to which values entered into the input field at media display points will be saved;
- the "Type" field for selection of data type for the input field – Text, Number, Email, Phone, Web (URL);
- the "Required" field for toggling whether the input field is required;
- the "Default settings" field for setting layer formatting and design in the default state;
- the "Active settings" field for setting layer formatting and design when it is active (cursor over the input field).
Having established the layer settings, click "Apply" or "OK" to save the changes made.