The "Scheduler" controller is used to launch template components according to pre-defined schedule.
To add an event:
- Click "Add event".
- In the Properties panel, enter the event name into the "Name" field.
- In the "Link" field, select the template component that will be launched at the specified date and time.
- In the fields "Start", "End", and "time", enter the beginning and ending date and time of the event.
- In the "Playback" field, select duration of activation for the component launched according to schedule:
- All day till midnight;
- duration – specified duration;
- interval – specified interval.
- none – no repeating;
- Secondly – every second;
- Minutely – every minute;
- Hourly – every hour;
- Daily – every day;
- Weekly – every week;
- Monthly – every month;
- Yearly – every year.
Event can be changed in the way similar to the process described above.
To copy an event, click on the "Copy" button in the corresponding row.
To remove an event, click on the "Delete" button in the corresponding row.
To turn an event on or off, (un)check the "Enable" field in the corresponding row.