- Interface Editor – for user interface;
- Media Gallery – gallery of graphic images and video recordings;
- Web Frame – web content;
- Sound Panel – list of audio recordings;
- Application Container – integration of external application.
To add a component:
- Open the Component library.
- Drag the desired component to the program’s Desktop.
The component will be added to the project template.
A component can be added in another way: go to the "Components" menu in the Menu panel, select "Add to project", then select the component you need.
Each project template contains a start component that is displayed first on broadcasting point.
While adding the first component on Addreality Designer, it becomes Start component automatically.
To set a Start component, open component context menu and select “Start component”. Save the changes by clicking “Ok” button.
To copy component/controller with all its settings, click Copy icon on the component context menu.
To delete component/controller, click Delete icon on the component context menu.