In section "Devices" (Addreality Manager) a user gets the connection code and links it to the Addreality Manager in Player settings. There is the option of API input as well.
2. Media content broadcasting in fullscreen mode.
It`s possible to play media content only within the framework of campaign. Player ignores project type, in order to avoide incorrect settings it`s recommended to use the "Full-Screen Static" project because Player displays content only in the first media gallery selected. The transition between images requires the "fade" effect, while the transition between video clips is without any effects. Player ignores transition settings.
3. File loading and deleting in local store.
Content playback and download may conform to schedule and current advertising campaigns. If the campaign is no longer relevant or not added in a project zone, media content will be removed from device. The download status is on Player display.
4. Server command execution.
Addreality Manager has the option of taking a screenshot on device and other features: Restart player, Reboot device (proffesional panel), Escape from project, Start playback, Switch on/off panel display, Adjust volume, Clean up the system player storage space.
While the panel swithes on, the Player plays automatically.
The Player regularly requests the media plan data from server with a frequency of less than 7 seconds.
In current implementation there is no automatic playing after the files download, it can be before the full loading. If the Player is in "pause" mode (with a device name and connection status on the main screen), it`s necessary to force playback manually. Files get in broadcast as far as they`re downloaded.
Hot key for professional panel:
- The main screen of Player, which isn`t connected to Addreality Manager:
- Blue key performs the connection feature while the connection code feeding. In the open server address field this key confirms the code.
- Yellow key opens/closes the server address field but not performs the option of "OK" key while the connection code feeding.
- With the activated Player (which is connected to Addreality Manager):
- Blue key, by press on which you can force playback or exit to main menu.
- Yellow key performs the function of Player reset and its disconnection on the main screen.