Before installing the program, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements and then open the folder containing the program distribution.
To install Addreality Designer on a Windows-based computer, follow the guidelines below:
- Launch file Sphere.exe.
- In the User Account Control window, click "Yes".
- Select the language to be used throughout the installation and click "OK".
- Click "Next" in the Welcome window.
- To accept the license agreement, check the "I accept the agreement" box and press "Next".
- Select installation folder and click "Next".
- Check the box if you want to create a desktop icon and click "Install".
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Check the box if you want to launch the program after the installation window is closed and click "Finish".
Addreality Designer will be installed.