Synchronization by p2p allows to create the projects interconnected with each other and communicated by commands. So by using the button in one project, you can send a command to other project during it's broadcasting - it can be transition between scenes, content change, form sending to the account, etc.
For the correct using of this option, it is required to:
- use devices with average performance or higher (Intel Core i3 or higher, 4 GB RAM or higher, SSD);
- use the recommended OS (Windows 8.1 or Android 4.4);
- use a wired network connection for all synchronized devices;
- use a closed network on a separate switch;
- use a specially configured switch (network) with IGMP v2 and multicast and switched off QoS and other traffic controllers.