This section describes the set of actions for quick launch of an advertising campaign – using either your own content or a demo script (project template) and demo content shipped with the platform.
Advertising campaigns are launched from your account in Addreality Manager. To access your Addreality Manager account, you will need a web browser, profile address, and registration data for login authentication. You may check with your platform supplier for your Addreality Manager address, and registration data.
To access your Addreality Manager account, launch the web browser, then type your Addreality Manager address into the address bar. If necessary, enter your registration data into fields on the page that opens and click "Login".
Your Addreality Manager main page will be displayed.
For a quick launch of an advertising campaign, do the following:
- In "Campaigns" click "Create campaign".
- Type the title of a new campaign.
- Choose one or more project templates for your campaign.
- Choose media display point intended for broadcasting. If necessary, add new devices.
- Add content to the campaign.
- Place content within project templates.
- Save your campaign.
- If necessary, make schedule changes in the "Planning" section.
The campaign will be launched at selected media display points.