Addreality is a platform intended for organization of Digital Indoor/Out-of-Home systems, including Digital Signage, Indoor TV, Outdoor TV, Indoor Audio, and digital self-service systems.
The platform consists of the following components (programs):
- Addreality Designer – advertising script editor;
- Addreality Manager – web application for managing your advertising campaigns and media display points, analyzing advertising campaigns, and controlling the platform;
- Addreality Player – used for playing your advertising campaigns at media display points;
- Backend – in charge of interaction between he above-mentioned components. It consists of an applications server and a database management server. An appropriate hardware is used.
The platform can be used either as a cloud service or locally, installed on dedicated server hardware.
Interaction between the programs is illustrated in the figure below.
In a nutshell, work with the platform looks like this:
- Create an advertising campaign template in Designer and upload it into your Addreality Manager.
- Create an advertising campaign in your Addreality Manager, based on one or more templates uploaded earlier.
- Fill your advertising campaign with content, plan its broadcasting and launch it at the media display points desired.
- Broadcast the campaign at the media display points according to the selected settings.
- Monitor the advertising campaign and media display points in your Addreality Manager.
- If necessary, update the content of your advertising campaign without stopping it, communicate urgent messages, make schedule changes, pause or stop the campaign.
Detailed descriptions of the component programs are presented in the subsequent sections.