The project templates are the mock-ups for advertising campaigns, which can be filled with individual content and used for broadcasts.
To start an advertising campaign you can use any demo-template or create an individual template in the project editor "Addreality Designer" and upload it to your Addreality Manager account.
To create your own campaign using the demo-templates:
- In the Addreality Manager in the "Campaigns" section, select the "Create campaign" icon.
- On the opened page in the left-side menu, choose the name for your campaign.
- In the right-side menu, click "Coose project" and select any template you want.
- Click on the different elements of the template and select the option "Add content".
- In the drop-down list, select the needed content for the template elements (it could be separate files or playlists).
- In the right-side menu choose the different screens (if there are few of them) of the template and also fill them with content
- Using the "+" icon in the "Project Devices" section in the right-side menu select the devices that will broadcast the created advertising campaign.
- When the template is filled with the content, click on the floppy disk icon in the left-side menu to save the ad campaign and start it's broadcasting.